Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Request - CavOps 15thPa

  • Ron Church
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13 5:35 PM
      Brian,

      Can't thank you enough. That's exactly what I'm after. This machine and
      the world of information it opens up never cease to amaze me.

      The spy story certainly is fascinating, I think that anywhere spies are
      involved there's a movie in it somewhere. I did notice that when the unit
      moved west Col. Palmer is not listed as being with it. Looks like it has
      all the ingredients for a drum head court, pity poor Palmer if such was the
      case.

      Sincerest thanks
      Ron Church
      Manchester MD