Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Request - CavOps 15thPa

  • Ron Church
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2003
      Brian,

      Can't thank you enough. That's exactly what I'm after. This machine and
      the world of information it opens up never cease to amaze me.

      The spy story certainly is fascinating, I think that anywhere spies are
      involved there's a movie in it somewhere. I did notice that when the unit
      moved west Col. Palmer is not listed as being with it. Looks like it has
      all the ingredients for a drum head court, pity poor Palmer if such was the
      case.

      Sincerest thanks
      Ron Church
      Manchester MD