Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Patriots or hypocrites

  • Bud Wilkinson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2001
      Amen......me Irish forefathers would be very upset!
      Bud

      At 09:24 AM 5/26/01 -0500, you wrote:
      >>> The Irish have always been a mystery to me. The seem to say one thing
      but do the direct opposite. <<

      >Scotty, if you�re asking members to share their judgments of people by
      >nationality or ethnicity, I wish you'd not ask here.
      >
      >Tony Turner

    • Anthony W. Turner
      Message 2 of 3 , May 26, 2001

      • scotty90900@cs.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 26, 2001
          In a message dated 5/26/2001 6:58:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time, gwilk@...
          writes:

          <<
          >Scotty, if you’re asking members to share their judgments of people by
          >nationality or ethnicity, I wish you'd not ask here.
          >
          >Tony Turner

          I only allowed one person to ever call me Scotty and she is no longer with
          us. The name is Scott.

          I am not asking anyone to share any opinion based on nationality or ethnic
          background. That's why I never use any racial slurs. I do not like to be
          called a "wetback" so I don't judge people by the color of their skin. Black,
          white brown or yellow.

          SW