Pennypacker Mills CW Reenactment

  • Pa128th@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 8:01 PM
      The annual CW reenactment at Pennypacker Mills will be held June 7th and 8th.

      The schedule is listed below. For additional info you can email me or call
      the site.

      Paula

      Pennypacker Mills
      5 Haldeman Rd.
      Schwenksville, PA 19473-1844
      (610) 287 9349 o 287 9657 Fax

      Saturday June 7 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
      10:00 - 1:30 Mansion tours & Children's games
      11:00 Simon Cameron
      11:30 Infantry morning formation & drill
      12:00 General Winfireld S. Hancock
      12:30 Artillery Drill
      12:45 Speaker: Dr. Rolph "My Brother's Keeper"
      2:00 Battle
      3:30 1860's Wedding
      4:00 28th PA Regimental Brass Band

      Sunday, June 8 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
      10:00 - 1:30 Mansion tours & Children's games
      10:30 Church Service
      11:30 Infantry morning formation & drill
      12:00 Civil War Music by Charlie Zahm
      12:30 General Robert E. Lee
      1:00 Hear the pump organ in the mansion parlor
      2:00 Battle
      3:00 Fashion Show