Re: [TalkAntietam] Antietam schedule March 2003

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6 5:49 PM

      Will you keep me posted, privately if you wish, about the
      developments, etc. from the IB hike?

      Hope you and family are enjoying the winter...........
      Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

      Very respectfully,
      Your humble and obdt. servant,
      G. E. (Gerry) Mayers,
      Private,
      Nelson's Signal Company,
      Longstreet's Corps

      "I know of no fitter resting-place for a soldier than the
      field on which he has nobly laid down his
      ." --General Robert Edward Lee

      Explore some little known facts of the War of the Rebellion!
      The current feature may be found at
      http://www.us-civilwar.com/picketline.html
      To see earlier articles, kindly go to:
      http://www.us-civilwar.com/njrebel