Re: [TalkAntietam] (no subject)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2003
      There is one coming up at the end of April about Stonewall
      at which Stephen Lang will be one of the presenters. The
      announcement/ad for the seminar was in the latest issue of
      Civil War Times Illustrated.

      Very respectfully,
      Your humble and obdt. servant,
      G. E. (Gerry) Mayers,
      Nelson's Signal Company,
      Longstreet's Corps

      "I know of no fitter resting-place for a soldier than the
      field on which he has nobly laid down his
      ." --General Robert Edward Lee

      Explore some little known facts of the War of the Rebellion!
      The current feature may be found at
      To see earlier articles, kindly go to: