Re: [TalkAntietam] G&G: no Antietam scenes

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2003

      The links do not work.................... :-(

      Very respectfully,
      Your humble and obdt. servant,
      G. E. (Gerry) Mayers,
      Private,
      Nelson's Signal Company,
      Longstreet's Corps

      "I know of no fitter resting-place for a soldier than the
      field on which he has nobly laid down his
      ." --General Robert Edward Lee

      Explore some little known facts of the War of the Rebellion!
      The current feature may be found at
      http://www.us-civilwar.com/picketline.html
      To see earlier articles, kindly go to:
      http://www.us-civilwar.com/njrebel

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2003
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2003
          Thanks to O.G. for correcting the URL.

          Some of that "user friendly" AOL stuff only makes things more complex!