RE: [TalkAntietam] Volunteers needed to replant North Woods

  • Rawlings, Kevin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2003

      At last night's SHAF meeting we voted to make the April kick off date SHAF's
      semi annual park work day. Please join us if you are a mind to. Also SHAF
      will be leading a tour for SHAF membership of our signal tower site on March
      8th, weather permitting, and rain date of March 15th.

      Sincerely,
      Kevin Rawlings
    • Tom Clemens
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2003
        Tom Shay,
        You beat me to the punch. SHAF is planning to help out with this
        and is putting out a call for strong backs and weak minds (yours truly
        heading the list) to be there on 4/12. It should be a lot of fun. Also
        SHAF is sponsoring a hike to the top of Signal Hill, as we call it, the
        site we purchased last year with your money. the view is tremendous,
        date is set for March 8, 10:00 in Visiror Center parking lot. Weather
        permitting of course and message me for questions and attendance.
        Tom Clemens