Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#1146062842: Antietam Cemetery Soldiers' Monument

  • Mark A. Pflum
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19 2:45 PM
      --- In TalkAntietam@y..., TR Livesey <westwood@e...> wrote:
      > I've seen this image before; its not too uncommon. There is another
      one, same person (who I think is the sculptor), full length, not close
      up.
      > Todd

      You are correct, Sir!

      I have the one that you mention, but not this one! So . . . I put a
      bid on this one in the hopes of creating a happy reunion.

      Thanks for the "heads up," Bill!

      Mark A. Pflum
      (a great fan of Mr. Simon Pure)