Re: [TalkAntietam] East PA: Hartwig/Cornfield talk

  • Tom Clemens
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2003
      Great! It is time those gallant New yorkers got their much-deserved
      recognition! Oh, wait, I'll bet he is talking about the OTHER Iron
      Brigade. OOPS.
      Tom C
      with tongue planted firmly in cheek

      rotbaron@... wrote:

      >Eastern PA CWRT's next meeting is Tuesday, February 4 , 2003.
      >
      >SPEAKER: D. Scott Hartwig (Gettysburg Ranger)
      >
      >TOPIC: Scott will deliver a rousing talk on the Iron Brigade in Antietam's
      >bloody Cornfield.
      >
      ><A HREF="http://www.enter.net/~cwrt/">URL</A> for the info is:
      >http://www.enter.net/~cwrt/
      >
      >Tom Shay

    • Rawlings, Kevin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2003
        There was another Iron Brigade? I'm shocked. Who were the pretenders to the
        title? :>)

        Tongue firmly planted in other cheek,
        Kevin