East PA: Hartwig/Cornfield talk

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2003
      Eastern PA CWRT's next meeting is Tuesday, February 4 , 2003.

      SPEAKER: D. Scott Hartwig (Gettysburg Ranger)

      TOPIC: Scott will deliver a rousing talk on the Iron Brigade in Antietam's
      bloody Cornfield.

      <A HREF="http://www.enter.net/~cwrt/">URL</A> for the info is:
      http://www.enter.net/~cwrt/

      Tom Shay
    • Tom Clemens
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2003
        Great! It is time those gallant New yorkers got their much-deserved
        recognition! Oh, wait, I'll bet he is talking about the OTHER Iron
        Brigade. OOPS.
        Tom C
        with tongue planted firmly in cheek

        rotbaron@... wrote:

        >Eastern PA CWRT's next meeting is Tuesday, February 4 , 2003.
        >
        >SPEAKER: D. Scott Hartwig (Gettysburg Ranger)
        >
        >TOPIC: Scott will deliver a rousing talk on the Iron Brigade in Antietam's
        >bloody Cornfield.
        >
        ><A HREF="http://www.enter.net/~cwrt/">URL</A> for the info is:
        >http://www.enter.net/~cwrt/
        >
        >Tom Shay

      • Rawlings, Kevin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 29, 2003
          There was another Iron Brigade? I'm shocked. Who were the pretenders to the
          title? :>)

          Tongue firmly planted in other cheek,
          Kevin