Re: 27th NC Infantry

  • Jason <darkpharoh@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 9, 2003
      ...Might I suggest you contact Antietam Natl' Mil.Park. They have a
      rather extensive library and virtually all units that participated in
      the campaign have a vertical file. What is in the vertical files
      varies from unit to unit. Also, I would suggest looking at the Carman
      map. The park library also has a copy of that.
      -jason amico
      --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "Randy Peacock