Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: South Mountain wargame

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 12, 2002
      I have Sid Meier's Anteitam and know how to get the South
      Mountain patch...thanks....

      Very respectfully,
      Your humble servant,
      G. E. (Gerry) Mayers,
      Private,
      Nelson's Signal Company,
      Longstreet's Corps

      Edward Lee

      Explore some little known facts of the War of the Rebellion! The
      current feature may be found at
      http://www.us-civilwar.com/picketline.html
      To see earlier articles, kindly go to:
      http://www.us-civilwar.com/njrebel