Re: South Mountain wargame

  • james2044 <james2044@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 12, 2002
      Gerry
      The TalonSoft PC game Antietam has South Mountain on it. Check
      eBay, I have them all. The AI isn't but they are based on the SPI
      TSS system and are the bast ones out. HPS is doing ACW campaign
      games. I have Corinth and the next one is due 1st qtr 03.
      James

      --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "NJ Rebel" <gerry1952@f...>

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 12, 2002
        I have Sid Meier's Anteitam and know how to get the South
        Mountain patch...thanks....

        Very respectfully,
        Your humble servant,
        G. E. (Gerry) Mayers,
        Private,
        Nelson's Signal Company,
        Longstreet's Corps

        Edward Lee

        Explore some little known facts of the War of the Rebellion! The
        current feature may be found at
        http://www.us-civilwar.com/picketline.html
        To see earlier articles, kindly go to:
        http://www.us-civilwar.com/njrebel

        > The TalonSoft PC game Antietam has South Mountain on it. Check
        > eBay, I have them all. The AI isn't but they are based on the
        SPI
        > TSS system and are the bast ones out. HPS is doing ACW
        campaign
        > games. I have Corinth and the next one is due 1st qtr 03.
        > James
        >
        > --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "NJ Rebel"
        <gerry1952@f...>
        > wrote:
        > > Scott,
        > >
        > > Will the game scenarios eventually be computerized???
        > >
        > > Very respectfully,
        > > Your humble servant,
        > > Gerry Mayers
        > > Pvt., CS Signals,
        > > Longstreet's Corps
        > >
        > > A Proud American by Birth, Southern by Choice!
        > >
        > > "I know of no fitter resting-place for a soldier than the
        field
        > > on which he has nobly laid down his life." --General
        Robert