Fw: orchard

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2002
      Group,

      One of the rangers at Antietam NBP kindly contacted me with
      fuller information on my recent posting about the replanting of
      portions of the historic Piper Orchard.

      His comments are immediately attached.

      Very respectfully,
      Your humble servant,
      G. E. (Gerry) Mayers,
      Private,
      Nelson's Signal Company,
      Longstreet's Corps

      Edward Lee

      Explore some little known facts of the War of the Rebellion! The
      current feature may be found at
      http://www.us-civilwar.com/picketline.html
      To see earlier articles, kindly go to:
      http://www.us-civilwar.com/njrebel