Testing

  • Bob Huddleston
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18 12:03 PM
      I am having problems with my e-mail -- I seem to be able to send but not
      receive. Hopefully it is fixed now. :>)

      You needed reply to this -- if I see my test, then I will know all is well.
      If I don't, then I won't see your responses either! :>(

      Take care,

      Bob

      Judy and Bob Huddleston
      10643 Sperry Street
      Northglenn, CO 80234-3612
      303.451.6276 Adco@...
    • philipwork@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2001
        Sorry for this. Yesterday I sent a message - nothing
        John