Re: Digest Number 259

  • Scott Mingus
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2002
      Thanks folks! I needed the information on the 17th MI for a wargaming
      scenario that I have written for Fox's Gap for inclusion in "Undying
      Courage: Antietam in Miniature."

      I'm still working on determining the armament of Stuart's cavalry
      regiment by regiment. I've found some sources, but there are still
      gaps. Does anyone have additional sources on each regiment and their
      primary weapon (pistols, sabers, shotguns, breechloading carbines,
      muzzle loading carbines, etc.)?

      Scott
      Gettysburg - York Gamers
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2002
        Scott,

        Do any of the reports in the OR offer any clues?

        Very respectfully,
        Your humble servant,
        G. E. (Gerry) Mayers,
        Private, Signals Company,
        Longstreet's Corps

        Edward Lee

        Explore some little known facts of the War of the Rebellion! The
        current feature may be found at
        http://www.us-civilwar.com/picketline.html
        To see earlier articles, kindly go to:
        http://www.us-civilwar.com/njrebel