Re: [TalkAntietam] Blue & Gray issue features Antietam

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2002

      Any stories of the Sunken Road fight? If so, would you mind
      sending me copies by snail mail? If so, please contact me
      privately? Thanks.

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers
      Pvt., CS Signals,
      Longstreet's Corps

      Edward Lee

      Gods and Generals movie slated for general theater release
      February 21, 2003--
      said by Stephen Lang, September 14, 2002
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2002
        In a message dated 11/03/2002 7:29:46 PM EST, gerry1952@... writes:
        << Any stories of the Sunken Road fight? I >>

        Articles focus on "Human Interest Stories and Sites Off the Beaten Path" by
        Ted Alexander.

        They include....

        Antietam Horsepower, or Greasey Heel and the Dead Colonel's Mount"
        The Mumma Farm
        Von Bachelle's Best Friend and Other Canine Stories
        Hispanics at Antietam
        Vaqueros in Blue & Gray
        Sect and the CW: Dunkers of Sharpsburg and their little white Church
        The Roulette Farm
        Lost Hopes on Display At Antietam (Hope Paintings)
        The Gallant Pelham Stirs Up the Yankees

        Tom Shay - Cressona, PA