Blue & Gray issue features Antietam

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2002
      The new Blue & Gray Magazine arrived yesterday. It is entitled "Stories of
      Antietam". Looks good!

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2002

        Any stories of the Sunken Road fight? If so, would you mind
        sending me copies by snail mail? If so, please contact me
        privately? Thanks.

        Your humble servant,
        Gerry Mayers
        Pvt., CS Signals,
        Longstreet's Corps

        Edward Lee

        Gods and Generals movie slated for general theater release
        February 21, 2003--
        said by Stephen Lang, September 14, 2002

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • rotbaron@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2002
          In a message dated 11/03/2002 7:29:46 PM EST, gerry1952@... writes:
          << Any stories of the Sunken Road fight? I >>

          Articles focus on "Human Interest Stories and Sites Off the Beaten Path" by
          Ted Alexander.

          They include....

          Antietam Horsepower, or Greasey Heel and the Dead Colonel's Mount"
          The Mumma Farm
          Von Bachelle's Best Friend and Other Canine Stories
          Hispanics at Antietam
          Vaqueros in Blue & Gray
          Sect and the CW: Dunkers of Sharpsburg and their little white Church
          The Roulette Farm
          Lost Hopes on Display At Antietam (Hope Paintings)
          The Gallant Pelham Stirs Up the Yankees

          Tom Shay - Cressona, PA