Re: [TalkAntietam] Book Sale

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 22, 2002
      Ray,

      While it might seem I have forgotten my offer to aid you with
      your project I have not. I will shortly review my CD of the SHSP
      and see what is revealed about religion in the camps of the
      Confederate Armies during the time period you mention.

      If I should find anything, should I print them out and mail to
      you or send them to you via several private emails?

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers
      Pvt., CS Signals,
      Longstreet's Corps

      Edward Lee

      Gods and Generals movie slated for general theater release
      February 21, 2003--
      said by Stephen Lang, September 14, 2002