Interesting item on eBay web site item#1146062842: Antietam Cemetery Soldiers' Monument

  • gwjchris@rust.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2001

      Here's an Antietam related image that I've not see before.

      Bill Christen

      Title of item: Antietam Cemetery Soldiers' Monument
      Seller: ravenview
      Starts: May-16-01 18:26:15 PDT
      Ends: May-23-01 18:26:15 PDT
      Price: Starts at $9.99
      To bid on the item, go to: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1146062842

      Item Description:

      Stereoview titled Granite Statue, the Volunteer. This is the Soldiers' Monument for Antietam Cemetery, Md. It was constructed at the R.I. Granite Works, in Westerly, Rhode Island. This is likely on exhibit at the Centennial Expo. From other images of this statue I believe that the man in the image is the sculptor or the designer of the work, I forget which.

      Terms: Buyer pays postage and insurance. Insurance is charged on items selling for $20 or more. Insurance is always optional but items shipped without insurance are at purchaser�s risk. NYS residents must add sales tax appropriate to their county or provide a completed resale/exemption certificate. Domestic payments must be received within 10 calendar days of auction closing; within 14 days for international payments. Money orders, personal checks, credit cards through Paypal or Bidpay, or cash, are accepted for domestic payments. Personal checks may be held for clearance before item is shipped at seller�s discretion. Canadian buyers must pay with a Canadian Postal Money Order in U.S. dollars, by a U.S. dollar check drawn on a U.S. bank that has appropriate routing numbers at the bottom, by credit card, or by cash. All other International buyers must pay by an International Money Order in U.S. dollars from American Express or Western Union, by a U.S. dollar check drawn on!
      a U.S. bank that has appropriate routing numbers at the bottom, by credit card if payments from your country are accepted by the services indicated, or by cash. We reserve the right to reject and cancel bids from anyone with a negative feedback rating or anyone with 4 or more negative feedbacks. Your bid is acknowledgment that you agree to these terms.

      Please visit our website to view Images and Books for sale: Jeffrey Kraus Antique Photographica. New Items are regularly being added! Visit regularly to check out the new listings!

      PayPal payments accepted!

      BidPay - the original online auction payment service.
      Click on our banner to pay for your auction instantly!

      Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at http://www.ebay.com