Re: [TalkAntietam] Antietam Tour July 12-14

    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2001
      Tom---

      Ooooohh, you are making me green with envy!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

      Should be a good one! Besides, we expect a lot of interesting
      posts from you upon your return! I think you will have a terrific
      time, and as Mike is a fellow member of the CWDG, should be very
      interesting indeed.

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers
      Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",