Antietam Tour July 12-14

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16 8:53 AM
      FYI...I've signed up for a tour of Harpers Ferry, South Mtn, and Antietam to
      be hosted by Mike Priest and Dennis Frye on July 12-14, 2001.

      There are a few seats left at $275 per person.
      Info is at: http://www.civilwartours.org/

      Tom Shay - Cressona, PA
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17 5:16 PM
        Tom---

        Ooooohh, you are making me green with envy!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

        Should be a good one! Besides, we expect a lot of interesting
        posts from you upon your return! I think you will have a terrific
        time, and as Mike is a fellow member of the CWDG, should be very
        interesting indeed.

        Your humble servant,
        Gerry Mayers
        Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",

        Edward Lee

        > FYI...I've signed up for a tour of Harpers Ferry, South Mtn,
        and Antietam to
        > be hosted by Mike Priest and Dennis Frye on July 12-14, 2001.
        >
        > There are a few seats left at $275 per person.
        > Info is at: http://www.civilwartours.org/
        >
        > Tom Shay - Cressona, PA
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        >
        > ClubMom - Click Here!