Shade property

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2002
      In a message dated 9/26/02 11:16:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      clemens@... writes:
      > The Shade property, part of the original Otto farm and other associated
      > land. Everything to your left on Branch Ave.

      Knowing how difficult it has been for the NPS to get permission to take
      people onto that property, it most certainly is grand news to hear it might
      (someday) be possible to freely walk that ground. The more recent acquisition
      of the Roulette property has provided many (including myself) with the
      ability to actually walk that ground and not be limited to the view from
      afar. Acquisition of the Shade property will certainly do wonders for us
      battlefield stompers, as we can study the terrain firsthand.

      Tom Shay - SHAF member