949Re: [TalkAntietam] Reenactment of Antietam

  • John Furey
    Sep 12, 2002
      Gerry
      Actually I have been contributing to SHAF since '94 or '95. Also to the Texas
      Monument, same time frames.
      John Howard comes frome Carbondale, a town 15 mins. from where I live In
      Pleasant Mount, Pa. He sent me a really nice note a few weeks ago.
      I hope to move to a new place (for an old guy), by the end of Oct. An 1826
      Pa. Farmhouse (like a center hall eyebrow Col.), in Bradford County. Tony
      Turners 132Pa. Vol. Inf. country. Hopeing to have Tony and Carol over for
      good stuff and research.
      I would never compare you and Brian. You are both a credit to those who love
      our history, and wish to learn from it.
      John