934Re: [TalkAntietam] Reenactment of Antietam

    Sep 10, 2002

      I am glad to see you will be doing a stint at the National Civil
      War Museum later this year. That should be a real treat for you!

      Hope to be able to sip a cool one with you this time... and maybe
      you can even see me in gear... let me know if you can and I will
      try to see if it is possible to meet.

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers
      Pvt., CS Signals,