933Re: [TalkAntietam] Reenactment of Antietam

    Sep 10, 2002
      John;

      Compared to folks like Brian Pohanka of the CWDG and others, I am
      still very green behind the ears. Although I do think I could
      probably hold my own in a discussion of Antietam with him! (LOL)

      I am very humbled by your compliment, sir; thank you!

      BTW, glad to see you have joined the SHAF...a really great
      organization...support it if you can not volunteer at a field day
      by buying one of the great t shirts SHAF has at the bookstore at
      the Antietam VC. (I have one too!)

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers
      Pvt., CS Signals,