926Re: [TalkAntietam] Reenactment of Antietam

  • John Furey
    Sep 10 8:08 AM
      Kevin
      And also "marched" me up the Gap last year at the Muster. (remember I was going
      to the Cardiologist the next week). I still made it up though with Pete Chittick
      (7 yrs. older).
      I am grateful to know men like you and Gerry and Tom, it was not that long ago
      that i even knew there was an Antietam.
      John