924Re: [TalkAntietam] Reenactment of Antietam

  • John Furey
    Sep 10, 2002
      Gerry
      Don't be so modest. You are knowledgeable of the CW and one of the big
      reasons of reinactments is to educiate the public. You do this by talking,
      not firing.
      I once gave a lecture at Marist College on the Battle of Antietam. I'm no Tom
      Clemans, but the students and public thanked me not for the lecture per say,
      but what they never knew about The CW in general and the battle in
      particular.
      Guys like you do this each time you go out on the field. Pat yourself on the
      back, you are a credit to all us buffs.
      John