723Antietam muster??

  • Pa128th@aol.com
    Jun 1, 2002
      darkpharoh@... writes:

      > I was thinking about trying to
      > organize an Antietam Muster..if anyone is interested.
      > i volunteer to do a program or two.Would anyone be up
      > to doing this some weekend this summer. Im esp.
      > interested in learning more about the West Woods.. I
      > was thinking we could also cover Sth Mountain,
      > Sheperdstown, and maybe Monocacy.

      Hi Jason, depending on the weekend, I would be interested - but I have to
      admit, I have quite a few weekends already booked for the summer. I tried
      not to do that - but it happened when I wasn't looking!! <g>

      I do think the above is a lot for a weekend - so, we may have to cut it back
      a bit - there is always another time.

      Paula