7075Re: [TalkAntietam] Koogle Farm HQ

  • Harry
    Jan 13, 2014
      Unless my rememberer is on the fritz again...

      Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 2:11 PM
      Subject: Re: [TalkAntietam] Koogle Farm HQ

      Thanks Harry. I guess then that the farm house there now isn't the one McClellan/Mansfield saw.

      On Monday, January 13, 2014 2:05 PM, Harry <hjs21@...> wrote:

      Larry, I believe I’ve taken photos FROM the farm toward SM, but don’t think I have any OF the farm. IIRC, there is a newer, 1.5 story dwelling there.

      Harry

      Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 1:38 PM
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] Koogle Farm HQ

      Tom, et al

      Looking for photos, period or newer, of McClellan's HQ at South Mountain--Koogle Farm. Thank you. Larry

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic