7045RE: [TalkAntietam] Mercer Museum exhibit/128th Pa

    Aug 27, 2013
      Paula,

      For your thesis, are you writing a regimental history? Are you concentrating on the unit's participation at Antietam? I think if you can narrow down the focus, that should help you feel ahead of the curve rather than behind.

      http://milfordalive.com/gerard-e-mayers/
      https://www.amazon.com/author/gerardemayers
      http://nonebutheroes.blogspot.com/

      "True patriotism sometimes requires of men to act exactly contrary, at one period, to that which it does at another, and the motive which impels them--the desire to do right--is precisely the same. The circumstances which govern their actions change; and their conduct must conform to the new order of things." -- Robert E. Lee