7023Re: [TalkAntietam] Lt. Col. James C. Lane Photo

  • Scott D Hann
    Aug 23, 2013
      Larry,

      Can I ask what you want to use the image for? I might know a collector who
      would scan his image of Lane for you. In return, he'd only ask credit for
      the image.

      Do you yourself collect photos from the 8th CT? I have a group of CDVs
      from the regiment that I've offered to another collector, but he's shown
      mixed interest.

      Best wishes,

      Scott