7012RE: [TalkAntietam] Re: Monument at Locust Spring Hospital

    Aug 16, 2013
      So where is this monument?

      http://milfordalive.com/gerard-e-mayers/
      https://www.amazon.com/author/gerardemayers
      http://nonebutheroes.blogspot.com/

      "True patriotism sometimes requires of men to act exactly contrary, at one period, to that which it does at another, and the motive which impels them--the desire to do right--is precisely the same. The circumstances which govern their actions change; and their conduct must conform to the new order of things." -- Robert E. Lee