7005Antietam Cyclorama by Paul Philippoteaux

    Apr 24 10:12 AM
      I see the Mansfield part of the Antietam Cyclorama by Paul Philippoteaux in CWTI August 1996 pp. 32-33 (thanks to John Gross) but no reference to the source of the picture. I've contacted Mr. Shoaf but thought that some Antietam fan knows where a photo of this may be found. Neely's and Holzer's book doesn't have it. A photo of this would be perfect for my Mansfield bio maybe even on the cover.

      I recently saw that some, or all, of this Mansfield part was for sale by a dealer in England who is asking $450,000, maybe if we all chipped in?

      Larry Freiheit
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic