6978RE: [TalkAntietam] Questions re Second Corps AoP and Irish Brigade

    Dec 29, 2012
      Mike;

      Thanks for that answer! How about the other questions?

      https://www.amazon.com/author/gerardemayers

      http://nonebutheroes.blogspot.com/

      "True patriotism sometimes requires of men to act exactly contrary, at
      one period, to that which it does at another, and the motive which
      impels them--the desire to do right--is precisely the same. The
      circumstances which govern their actions change; and their conduct
      must conform to the new order of things." -- Robert E. Lee