      From: "G E Mayers" <gerry1952@...>
      To: "CWDG" <cwdg@yahoogroups.com>, "TalkAntietam Group" <TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 12:34:17 PM
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] Christmas Wishes

      Dear All,

      I would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a most blessed New Year. Now that we have (apparently) all survived the Mayan Apocalypse and the start of the 14th Baktun heralding a new age and a new beginning, let us be thankful for our friends, family and mutual interests.

      May 2013 be more than just a year to commemorate Chancellorsville, Vicksburg, Gettysburg and Chickamauga... may we see a redoubling of efforts at preservation of endangered Civil War sites, large and small.

      https://www.amazon.com/author/gerardemayers
      http://nonebutheroes.blogspot.com/

      "True patriotism sometimes requires of men to act exactly contrary, at one period, to that which it does at another, and the motive which impels them--the desire to do right--is precisely the same. The circumstances which govern their actions change; and their conduct must conform to the new order of things." -- Robert E. Lee