6908Re: [TalkAntietam] Bridge over Little Antietam Creek

  • Ian Workman
    Sep 27, 2012
      That bridge was definitely there during the war. There is a smaller ford
      upstream a few hundred yards but the main ford near that bridge would have
      been at the Pry Mill. The ford is located just downstream from where the
      smaller feeder creek empties into the Antietam Creek.

      Ian