      From: "Lauren J. M. Kruse" <laurenjmkruse@...>
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 12:24:44 PM
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] Re: Info on 150th Anniversary events

      Hello, everyone!

      I am pretty new to the group and a "lurker," but a long-time Civil war buff.

      Is anyone going to visit the battlefield or the nearby reenactment this
      weekend? I'm thrilled as my boyfriend & I are going. I've never been to
      Sharpsburg before. We are also heading to Gettysburg for the WWII weekend
      at Eisenhower Farm.

      Cheers!

      Lauren