6875RE: [TalkAntietam] A Bit of Shameless Self Promotion

    Sep 5, 2012
      Dave,

      Thank you. You also helped me immensely as well.... so pat yourself on the back too.

      Gerry

      PS: It is being published now because of the importance of the anniversary events happening now.... the start of the campaign and then the battle. Please spread the word of this to any and all reenactor friends you have as well... let's get a grassroots network going to push this in time for the two big reenactment events later this month.