6873A Bit of Shameless Self Promotion

    Sep 5, 2012

      After an effort of fifteen years of research, writing, editing, and then determining best method of publication, my Civil War historical fiction novel about the September 1862 Maryland or "Green Corn" Campaign is being released to Amazon Kindle, iTunes and Barnes & Noble Nook by the end of this week.

      The novel is titled "None But Heroes". Plans are for an initial pricing of $3.99 for the first ninety days of eBook publication.

      I want to thank everyone on this board who helped me over the years in some or any way with the research for the novel, but especially want to thank Teej Smith, Bob Huddleston, Jim Morgan, Tom Shay, Jake Pierro, Larry Freiheit and Tom Clemens for all their help.

      Now, back to our regular programming.

      "True patriotism sometimes requires of men to act exactly contrary, at one period, to that which it does at another, and the motive which impels them--the desire to do right--is precisely the same. The circumstances which govern their actions change; and their conduct must conform to the new order of things." -- Robert E. Lee