6806A/SM visit help

  • certainreasons
    May 30, 2012
      Hello All, I plan to visit Antietam and South Mountain - first time - and have a few questions. Will one day dedicated to South Mountain and one day dedicated to Antietam allow for a fairly comprehensive survey? I understand most of the areas where the South Mountain action took place is private property; is it possible to gain a sense of the battle - to "follow" the course of action, with limited access to the spread out locations and difficult terrain? Advice, questions, whatever welcomed.

      Thanks in advance,

      Chris
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic