6803Re: [TalkAntietam] Mountain howitzer

  • James Buchanan
    May 26, 2012
      The piece at the Brockenbrough Battery site in the West Woods is a 12lb smooth bore howitzer of unknown origin.

      Source:

      Keith B. Snyder, Artillery Study and Proposed Relocation of Guns (NPS: Antietam National Battlefield, 2012), p.

      See also, http://markerhunter.wordpress.com/2009/12/28/cs-12-pdr-fh-part-2/