      From: "G E Mayers" <gerry1952@...>
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 9:10:56 PM
      Subject: RE: [TalkAntietam] Trip report: Snavely's Ford

      Tom,

      Great photos !!!! Last one showing Roulette barn on left and Roulette house on the right in the distance... where French's division approached... did the division approach from the direction of the Mumma farmstead? I wonder because that would appear to be the general back direction from looking at the photo.

      Gerry