6756Re: [TalkAntietam] 72nd PA Official Report for Antietam?

  • Scott D Hann
    Apr 7, 2012
      Tom, thanks for the response. Anything to do with Captain Henry A.
      Cook of Company I would be much appreciated. Later in the war, he
      commanded the 72nd, and might have participated in veterans
      organizations. That part of his life is kind of fuzzy. Scott

      On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 9:09 PM, Thomas G. Clemens
      <tgclemens@...> wrote:
      > Scott,
      > Does it have to be published information?  Several people from the 72nd wrote letters to the Battlefield Board.  Would you be interested in that?
      > Tom Clemens

      Value the sacrifice and serenity that is Antietam
      http://www.nps.gov/ancm/index.htm
      http://shaf.org/
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic