6739Re: [TalkAntietam] Confederate Artillery at Antietam

  • Scott D Hann
    Mar 30 9:37 AM
      I've created an album on our site if you'd like to see the photo of the
      soldier posed with his souvenir, or would like to take a shot at
      deciphering his name on the reverse.

      On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 9:24 AM, <DPowell334@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Maybe 4.5 inch rifles? I seem to recall the AOP having one such battery
      > there.
      >
      > Dave Powell
      >

      > In a message dated 3/30/2012 11:19:23 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
      > tgclemens@... writes:
      >
      > No 30 pdr. Parrotts in either army. And nothing on Elk Ridge.

      *Value the sacrifice and serenity that is Antietam
      http://www.nps.gov/ancm/index.htm
      http://shaf.org/* <http://shaf.org/>