6685Re: Burial duty at Antietam: burning of bodies?

  • cowie_steve
    Nov 11, 2011
      Hi, Jim.

      I stumbled upon this quote online while perusing a past auction at Raynors'. The sale item was described as a "War-date Autograph Letter Signed by John C. Sunderlin, 5th Vermont Infantry, WIA at Fredericksburg 12/13/1862, 3p. octavo, Williamsport, September 21, 1862."

      Steve