      From: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com]On
      Behalf Of MikeL49NYVI@...
      Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 11:47 AM
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: War Dept. Document

      Gary:

      _Click here: Maryland My Maryland - Reenactment of The Battles of South
      Mountain & Antietam_ (http://marylandmymaryland.marylandcampaign150.org/)

      Here is the link. After Ball's Bluff in a couple weeks the site will begin
      to have a lot more on it.

      I believe there will be some Living History participation, but it will
      most
      likely be on a case-by case decision. For instance do not expect to see
      Gen Grant in MD in 1862.
      I'll check to see how it will be handled.

      Mike L

      In a message dated 10/6/2011 10:21:05 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      gerry1952@... writes:

      Mike,

      What is the event website? Do the event planners plan to allow living
      historians to participate as well?

      A Yankee by Birth but a Rebel by Choice!