6642Anniversary Weekend

  • Dave
    Aug 16, 2011
      Hi Everyone: Well, for the first time we're going to Sharpsburg for the
      anniversary. There is a lot going on, though, and I'm trying to gather
      all the strings together so I don't miss anything. I was hoping others
      would contribute to this short list of events:

      Wed: Ranger tours of South Mountain

      Sat: Shepherdstown field and wading the Potomac with SBPA

      Fri-Sun Various other stuff at the field, ranger talks and cannon firing.
      Sun: Dr. Clemens book signing

      What am I missing? Part of me wants to go then, another part wants to
      go when it's really quiet.

      Dave McGowan
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic