      From: "RoteBaron@..." <RoteBaron@...>
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 5, 2011 1:18 PM
      Subject: Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Otto House and farm.

      Two episodes are online at:

      http://www.antpod.com/archive.html?podcast_id=50

      From: "Dave" <gewehr@...>
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, July 4, 2011 9:44:24 PM

      There were 10 episodes, and I think the host said the Otto house was the
      last one, they were downloaded directly from their website. Worst comes
      to worst, let me know and I'll burn and mail them all to you. My wife
      really likes the houses and the civilian stories, she's working on a
      genealogy of the Clipps now, of the Clipp house fame, it's an ongoing
      project to prove how large the Clipp house was during the battle. Long
      story.

      Dave